This cohort is sponsored by ATO Ventures, an early stage venture capital fund. Key features of this cohort include:
- Opportunity for up to $300,000 in pre-seed and seed stage funding.
- Chance for an all-expense-paid trip to Puerto Rico to work and play with other entrepreneurs and the ATO Ventures team.
- Completely free – no Valid Startup fees, program fees or equity requirements to participate in the Incubator.
- Entrepreneurs with just an idea and pre-launch startups are welcome.
- Weekly mentoring sessions with Jennifer Hopp, the Managing Partner of ATO Ventures and founder of Valid Startup.
TO JOIN THIS COHORT, SUBMIT BY JULY 23, 2021, 11:59pm AST:*
- Complete the ATO Ventures Submission form (5 Min).
- Complete the Valid Startup Application form (20 min).
You must complete both forms linked above to be considered. Selections made on a rolling basis. The earlier you submit, the better your chances of being selected.
*Some restrictions apply. To learn more about this program and its requirements, visit ATOventures.com/incubator.